Being a member of Mount Martha Life Saving Club provides you with the following benefits:
- Access and use of Mount Martha LSC equipment (Boards, Skis, Stand Up Paddle Boards etc).
- Use of all areas of the Clubhouse including our change rooms and hot showers!!
- Opportunity to gain Lifesaving awards and become a patrolling member.
- Programs for:
- Nippers (5+)
- Seniors (13+)
- Youth (18+)
- Masters (25+)
- Icebergers open water swimming
- Yoga *
- Circuit Training
- Pilates during Winter
- Specialist training – board and ski
- Discounted rates for hiring Mount Martha LSC facilities*
- Personal insurance for all members when participating in club activities
- Use of designated club craft for training and during patrol hours
- Invitations to social occasions
- Kitchen, bbq & bar facilities
- Participation at LSV Carnivals*
- Steam room in Winter
NB: New members are not automatically given a key. Access to the club is subject to club opening times, keys are given based on active involvement within the club.
*Fees and/or availability apply